Overhead doors are a very necessary part of both homes and business. It is important that these doors work well, are put in properly using good materials, and look nice. Many people think that overhead doors are all the same and that every company is the same. This is not the case. As you decide on a company to install your overhead door, there are some qualities to look for.
- Honest- Honesty can be a hard quality to find in any company, and garage doors companies are no exception. If you find a company that has a long history of being fair with pricing of both installing, purchasing, and repairs, do not take that lightly.
- Good Quality- Overhead doors that function and keep functioning for many years should be the standard. A company that does a quality job installing a garage door and using quality materials can end up saving you a lot of money on repairs in the long run.
- Friendly- The staff at an overhead door company should be friendly and polite. This should be the case of anyone we choose to do business with, but it is even more important when we are inviting them to our homes, where are families and children are, and businesses, where we have a reputation to protect. Choosing a company that prides themselves on a good staff can make you feel a lot more comfortable. It can also help save you from the pain of having to find a new company next time something happens.
- Options- All the homes in your neighborhood probably have the exact same garage door. You do not have to have the same garage door that everyone else has.Your garage door doesn’t have to be a necessary, but boring part of your home’s look. Choosing a garage door company that has unique options can help you find a design that will not make your home look just like every other home on your street, and instead, can be used to further add curb appeal to your location.
- Certified- A good indicator of a good overhead door company can be seen in their certification. Finding a company that is I.D.E.A. certified is a good indicator that you want to work them them. I.D.E.A. stands for Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation.
Christie Overhead Door is a great example of an overhead door company that has these qualities. They are known for not only being honest, but also making people aware of the fact that there are overhead door repair companies that will lie about simple garage door repairs to take your money. They are known for having employees that have all be properly trained and certified, and for these same employees being the kind of people that you feel comfortable having over. You can trust that when you work with Christie Overhead Door that they will respect your budget and help you find the design that will look best with your home. With all of these qualities, it is understandable why they have been in business for over 70 years.