When it comes to finding the right marijuana extraction company to purchase your extraction equipment, then you will want to find the right one that has everything that you need in terms of the type of extractions that you are doing. Marijuana extractions can be very complex as well as very simple in terms of the methods that you are choosing to use and the quality of your overall result. You can also find varying extraction methods that will produce THC in a higher content then others as well as solvent and non-solvent extraction methods. There are many ways to extract marijuana so you will first want to determine the methods that you want to try before you purchase all of your extraction equipment.
You will find that you can extract both THC and CBD or you can separate the CBD from the THC if you want to use it strictly for the medicinal purposes without the added ‘high’ that you get from the THC. Extraction equipment comes in a variety of forms for both methods and can be done through the use of butane, ethanol, and CO2. CO2 is the cleanest form as it won’t produce any type of harmful residue. Otherwise, with the solvent methods, you can produce hash oils with extremely high levels of THC, which are used for medicinal purposes such as sleeping and chronic pain.
When it comes to finding the right extraction equipment company, then you will want to find the right one that offers everything that you may need. Listed here are some of the many types of offerings that you can expect to find from the right extraction equipment company:
- Extraction equipment. There are several types of extraction equipment that you can find such as ball valves, condensing coils, lids, parts, platters, filtration systems, filters, end caps, solvent tanks and more.
- Distillation equipment. You can also find a variety of distillation equipment when you find the right extraction equipment company to work with.
- Dry ice. You can also find dry ice as one component when it comes to finding the right extraction equipment for the method used for your extraction purposes.
- Packaging. There are many different types of packaging that can be used as well.
- Safety equipment.
- Solvents. You can find a variety of solvents if you are using a solvent extraction method.
- Vacuum ovens. You can also find a variety of vacuum oven equipment such as a vacuum oven rotary evaporator.
- Vacuum pumps.
- Ultra-low freezers.
As you can see, there are many different offerings and products that you will need for your cannabis extraction needs. If you are looking for more information on cannabis extraction methods as well as the equipment needed from each method, then you will want to find the right company to work with that can help you select the right equipment that you will need for your extraction methods. You can start by reaching out to the experts over at Xtractor Depot. They are the leading experts in extracting methods and can help you with your extraction methods and needs.