Recreational marijuana is currently legal in Washington, Colorado, Oregon, Alaska and in the District of Columbia. With pot on the ballot in many more states, it is easy to see that the demand for legal week is on the rise. One of the fastest growing tourist industries is pot tourism. For states that offer legalized marijuana, they are seeing an influx of people that are visiting their fines states in order to enjoy all of the different types of new and innovative marijuana products are now available on the market thanks to laws that now make it legal to produce them on a large scale.
The benefits of staying at a 420 friendly hotel:
- Free samples of cannabis are given out when you check in at many marijuana friendly rentals. If you are looking for a vacation that allows you to try as many different types of pot as possible, then a great way to start your vacation is when a personally selected strain from an expert in the area.
- Get the local scoop on the best marijuana dispensaries to check out. Some dispensaries even offer discounts to people staying in cannabis friendly hotels.
- You have a place to enjoy marijuana that is secure and is a safe environment. In a cannabis friendly hotel, you can sit back and relax and enjoy all of the different types of weed that your adopted city has to offer, with the hassle of paranoia that you will be fined or asked to leave your hotel if you are caught.
- Meet new people. Many cannabis friendly rental owners are people that are warm and welcoming and would love nothing more than to show off their city to you. For those travelers that want to experience everything a marijuana vacation can offer them, your hosts can be a great resource for where to go to find the best dispensaries, or what types of edibles they would recommend that you should try. They can also direct to some of the best places in the city to see and experience while you are there.
- You can enjoy cannabis themed activities. Many cities that have legalized marijuana also now offer a host of different tours and activities that are cannabis themed and aimed at making the experience interesting and well rounded. Many cities now offer full day bus tours that can offer a fun as well as educational tours that stop at different dispensaries and allow you to sample different types of products. They also have pot themed cooking classes that you can take and even a pot painting class. In addition to the fun activities that they bring to the table, they also help to educate you on safe consumption to make sure that you are having a memorable vacation that you will want to repeat again and again.
When marijuana is enjoyed in a no judgement zone, it can be the cherry on the cake of a perfect vacation. When you try a cannabis friendly hotel, you will never go back to regular hotels again.