One of the hardest rooms to get looking the way you really want is the bathroom. With appliances and bulky pieces of furniture, it can take some time and effort to look beautiful. One of the things that can really make a difference in its appearance is the window treatment options you choose. It can be tricky to find the perfect options that provide privacy, but that still allow light in and that look beautiful, as well. L&L Window Fashions has some recommendations when it comes to finding the right window treatments for this important room in your home.
- Cellular Shades: These shades allow lots of light to get into the room but offer complete privacy. They are made of light materials that look modern and will never weigh a bathroom down. They look especially nice in neutral shades. For more variety, why not layer them with fabric?
- Blinds and Shutters: These are a classic choice that can look great. They allow for light control and when shut, give you complete privacy. They are available in all budgets, depending mainly on the materials they are made of. You can expect Hunter Douglas shutters to be more expensive than vinyl ones, so budget accordingly.
- Roman Shades: The great thing about roman shades is that they are easy to install and easy to use. They are not expensive and come in a wide variety of designs. Since they are made of fabric, getting the right look for your bathroom is easy. If you want custom ones made, there are many companies that offer this option. Roman shades can be an excellent choice for children’s bathrooms that need a bit more color and fun.
- Cafe Curtains: These are curtains that can be used on parts of windows to provide privacy as well as still allowing light. These are a good option if you do not have neighbors too close, or if you layer them over more concealing blinds. They do offer an airy, breezy look that can be charming for a bathroom.
- Sheers: These are usually used for decoration over other blinds or shutters. Sheers can make a room feel larger because they allow lots of light in. There are many fabric options to choose from and light shades that you can select depending on your decor. If you want a more breezy look, sheers can provide it for you.
A bathroom can look just as great as the rest of your home. A big part of getting it to look beautiful is to add the right window treatments. There are roman shades to choose from, with their varied fabrics and designs, as well as the option to get custom shades made, and you can select from cellular shades and blinds and shutters, as well. To complement other blinds, why not add sheers as an over-layer? No matter what you choose when it comes to window treatments, you can be sure to find quality options that suit your personal style and the style of your home.